At Pliksa Group ("Pliksa" or "we" or "us" or "our"), we appreciate your use of and contributions to our websites, our mobile and desktop applications, our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the "Services," or, each individually, a "Service"). Pliksa Group respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Advertising-Supported Business Model
The Services and our extensive set of features are generally funded through advertising dollars. This advertising revenue helps keep Pliksa Group free of charge for our personal user community. It also allows us to explore and build new features.
We strive to make advertisements relevant and useful to you. Therefore, we may serve advertisements to you based on the information we collect from you or in relation to your interaction with the Services.
We pledge to be transparent about the information we monitor and collect from you. We keep information private between you and Pliksa Group, except as explained below.
Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
· Information you provide. When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email and details around a potential transaction. This may occur, for example, when you register on the Services, claim a home, correspond with a real estate agent via the Services, or complete other forms, such as a valuation request. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
We have implemented Google Analytics remarketing, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on the Services and various websites across the Internet. We have also implemented Google Analytics display network impression reporting to better understand how ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our sites. You can customize ads or opt out of these services using the Google Ads Settings.
· Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
· Usage logs. When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you're visiting.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, Pliksa Group uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. Pliksa Group also uses this information to respond to your requests and present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private ("Personal Information"). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
· Consent. When you consent or direct Pliksa Group to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent or lender through the Services, your name and email address will appear to the recipient of the message.
· Merger or sale. If and when Pliksa Group is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
Real Estate Information
Pliksa Group strives to provide open and transparent information about real estate markets. For example, we make available past sales prices for homes, and allow any user to post a question or answer about a given home. Many times, this information is already publicly available. As long as discussion surrounds real estate and not individuals, we intend to keep this information freely available through the Services. Where a professional participates in the Pliksa Group communities, we may also allow users to comment on the professional, such as the lender ratings in Pliksa Mortgages.
You may receive email from Pliksa Group for a variety of reasons - for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale and a buyer sent you a message. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence. If you have an account with Pliksa Group, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Services or on other websites, including via Facebook’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar Facebook tools. We will not share your email address with Facebook. Click here to learn about how you can control the ads you see on Facebook.
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled ‘Opting Out of Collection of Information’. The Services do not otherwise respond to ‘do not track’ signals.
Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
Pliksa Group marketing service providers. If you do not want Pliksa Group and its marketing services providers to follow your usage of our Services via cookies and Web beacons, you can opt out of Cookies/Web beacons from: comScore, Google Analytics, Omniture and Yahoo! Opting out of these services does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the service from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns. Please note that, if you opt out and later delete your cookies, use a different browser, or use a different computer or other electronic device, you will need to renew your opt-out choices.
Pliksa Group can provide you with helpful information based on where you are. If you tell Pliksa Group where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send Pliksa Group your location), Pliksa Group may use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
Windows Live® Virtual Earth®
Windows Live Virtual Earth imagery is supplied by Microsoft Corporation, and use is subject to the Microsoft MapPoint Privacy Statement.
You understand that when you join Pliksa Rentals, you will be added to the Pliksa Rentals Directory, which is available to all Pliksa Rentals users and which may be made publicly available. The directory information may include certain Personal Information you provide to us, such as your name, email and other contact information, unless you opt out of including such information in your directory listing by editing the settings in your Pliksa Rentals account.
Storage, Security and Retention of Information
Personal Information will be processed and stored by Pliksa Group in databases hosted in the United States. Pliksa Group has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. No transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure, however, so please always use caution when submitting Personal Information.
Contacting Pliksa Group
You can access, update, and delete Personal Information you provide to Pliksa Group in your account profile by logging into your account or emailing us at for accounts on Pliksa, Inc. While we are ready to assist you in managing the Personal Information you provide to us, we cannot always delete records due to financial reporting, compliance, or other reasons.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of Pliksa Group, please email us at
— Updated March 2015